The upper back or the thoracic spine balances the rib cage, and it protects the vital organs of the human body. Often, the upper back and the middle back area prone to trouble than the lower back. Usually, the pain runs from the base of your neck to the bottom of the rib cage.
- Poor Posture: If you have a tendency to sit with a hunch back, rounded back, then it can lead to the upper back problem.
- Improper Lifting: Improper exercises without the guidelines of the instructor can lead to the back problem.
- Carrying heavy things on your back: If you are carrying a heavy backpack at your back at a more extended period of time, then you can it can severely affect the spine.
- Sharp pain: You may feel the excruciating knife-like or a burning sensation like pain at the upper back.
- General Discomfort: You can feel an archly and throbbing pain at the neck, shoulder and the upper back area.
- Stiffness: You may experience a stiffness which will curb the mobility of the thoracic spine.
- Tingling, numbness or weakness: You can feel numbness at the thoracic spine, and the upper chest and tingling feel which will runalong the ribs.
- Over the counter medications: Before getting any medicines, consult a doctor. The doctor will prescribe medication as per your requirements. The Uper back pain treatment in noidais good enough to treat your pain.
- SPORT MASSAGE: The most effective way of curing the pain is to the regular message of the back area. It will circulate the blood and improve the pain. The Uper back pain clinic in noida provides the option to get the message from the professional therapist.
The sedentary life style can often increase the chances of the upper back problem. Therefore, proper prevention can stop the pain to spread all over the back.
Q. What is causing upper back pain?
Ans: Upper back pain is due to continuous strain caused because of excessive head bending. It happens especially to people who work for long hours on computers and laptops. Also in house wives engage in continuous hand and arm movement finding on time to exercise.
Q. When should I worry about upper back pain?
Ans: If the pain is prolonged even after treatment, and the sensation of pain starts experiencing in hand and arms. In certain case people starts feeling pain around front of chest wall.
Q. How do I relieve upper back pain?
Ans: Precaution is terms of avoiding continuous long time exposure in front of computer or laptop screen, giving rest to neck and shoulder muscles.
Introduce exercise schedule in your lifestyle and self method of relieving pain. If still not recovered person should visit a qualified licensed physiotherapist.
Q. What causes upper back pain in females?
Ans: Females are less oriented towards exercise either at home when involve in hectic schedule of daily household tasks or at office. They neglect their health and don’t turn up for fitness and exercising. Aging in females is fasters as compared to males thus degeneration of bones and muscles I faster among them.
Q. Why does my upper back hurt after sleeping?
Ans: A poor poster at night is among the top cause of pain in upper back after sleep. Poor poster due to sagging mattresses or pillow is other reasons. This cause undue pressure to the joint and muscles especially spine.
Q. Why have I got pain in between my shoulder blades?
Ans: Muscles between the shoulder blade are continually at work when use are in sitting position. Along with holding the weight of head, shoulder blades also hold the weight of arms. This is due to the reason shoulders blades hurts.
Q. Why is back pain at night a red flag?
Ans: Back Pain at rest as at night is a sign of bone infection ( osteomyelitis) or ankylosing spondylitis(AS). In these conditions the spinal vertebrae fuses with each other causing a fixed immobile position.
Q. Can upper back pain be heart related?
Ans: The Heart pain can refer to upper back pain. This happens on high intensity muscular activities.
Q. Can a lung infection cause back pain?
Ans: Yes in secure case of bronchitis and pneumonia the pain is feel in upper back area.
Q. What is cost of upper back pain Therapy?
Ans: Generally a session coast Rs.500-800, if the sessions go beyond one session Joint Efforts Physiotherapy Clinic offers package for long sessions. We have packages for 5, 10, 20 and 30 sessions.