Knee pain is a prevalent ailment, and the report shows that almost eighty percent of people in every age group suffering from this deadly pain. The pain generates from the inside of the knee, i.e., the medial knee causes the aching.
- Dislocated kneecap: The kneecap slides out of position which creates the ‘Patellar dislocation.’ It causes swelling and sharp paining.
- Meniscal tear: Knee injury can lead to the ripped cartilage. It creates the unbearable pain and swelling.
- Osteoarthritis: The middle aged people can experience the painafter they cross the age of fifty. The bones get fragile through the aging process which leads to the ache in the knee area.
- Severe pain: It is the most common symptoms of knee pain. It creates severe swelling and redness around the knee cap and knee joints.
- Stiffness: You will observe the swelling and the stiffness while walking or moving. It majorly happens due to the sports injury.
- Weakness: The excessive exercise which involves heavy lower body workout can lead to instability and weakness.
- Crunching noise: If you observe a crunchy or popping sound while walking then probably you need to consult an orthopedic doctor.
- Proper Exercising: Many doctors suggest that the knee pain can be cured through the proper exercising. The Ligament Injury Physiotherapy Clinic in Noidawill provide the therapy which can relieve the throbbing pain.
- Knee Surgery: In case, if your pain is severe and it requires surgery, then you can visit the Knee pain clinic in noidato get the information about the probable steps which requires taking for the operation.
On a final note, if you are having major knee pain, then you need to consult an orthopedic to get to begin the treatment. The medical expert will guide you with the best possible way of recovery fast.
Q. What causes knee pain?
Ans: Aging, injury, repeated stress, pathologies reasons, referred pain are common causes of knee pain.
Q. What is the most common reason for knee pain?
Ans: A lot of population of people age more than 45 years complains knee pain due to age, injury or repeated stress like sitting or standing is particular position for long time.
Q. What is pain in knees called?
Ans: There are various kinds of arthritis a few known as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. Among them osteoarthritis/ degenerative arthritis is the commonest one. It is a kind of wear and tear of cartilage of knee joint.
Q. How can I cure knee pain?
Ans: -Protection of knee joint from type of stress and strain.
-Rest to the knee joint
-Cold compression therapy to heal the cartilage and reduce swelling.
-Elevation to reduce / prevent edema.
Q. How do I know if my knee pain is serious?
Ans: When the knee pain is extreme along with swelling the condition is serious. Other symptoms include are deformation at joint, instability, inability to walk long distance.
Q. Will knee pain go away?
Ans: Management starts at home with a kind of rest, heat therapy, elevation, weight lose if the person is overweight. If the things are not of help physiotherapy treatment is an option.
Q. Is walking well for knee pain?
Ans: Walking builds and strengthens the muscles around knee joint. It eases off the pressure off the joints. Walking is good exercise. However in case of acute pain one should avoid walking.
Q. How can I stop knee pain?
Ans: Give your knee some rest that mean avoid long walking, standing. Ice therapy as cold compression to the knee joint to reduce inflammation. Wearing a compressive bandage and keeping knee at elevation. For major pain please do refer a physiotherapist.
Q. How knee pain is treated?
Ans: For minor pain RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) is the treatment. In case of arthritis physiotherapy management with medication is followed.
Q. When to see your doctor for knee pain?
Ans: If the pain/swelling does not improve with RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation). It is better to see a physiotherapist.