What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapist in Noida sector 50 helps to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being. With physiotherapy one can maintain its physical rehabilitation, prevent injury, and health and fitness. Physiotherapists get involved with you in the journey of your own recovery.
What means physiotherapy expertise?
In the study of physiotherapy, physiotherapists study the science of movement. They learn how to identify an injury’s root causes.
When should one see the physiotherapist?
You can go for physiotherapy sector 50 Noida if you have an injury, or chronic pain affecting your every day function. Physiotherapists are referred by doctors after surgery such as a hip replacement, or an event such as a heart attack or stroke if required.
There is a lot of health insurance that helps in covering the cost of physiotherapy; you can check that by visiting your insurance company’s website and ensure that the physiotherapy cost is covered. If, for instance it is not covered by your insurance company you would have to pay the full cost of treatment.
What problems does a physiotherapist treat?
Chiropractor in sector 50 Noida focuses on both prevention and rehabilitation. They treat problems caused by injury, disease or disability. Here are few examples:
- Neck and back pain that is caused by problems in muscles and skeleton
- If you have problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis
- Lung problems such as asthma
- Disability due to heart problems
- Pelvic issues like bladder and bowel problems
- Loss of mobility because of trauma to brain or spine or due to diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness or loss of muscle strength
What to expect with physiotherapy?
You will have personal session as it is all about you and your particular needs. Generally, things goes like this:
- Firstly, physiotherapist wants to learn about your medical history
- They assess and diagnose your condition
- You get a treatment plan setting goals for you
- Then you will be prescribed a course of exercises and also any assistive devices needed