The entirely common manifestation, which is found in persons for every age and in all nations across the world, is lower back pain. The pain that has been experienced amongst low back pain sufferers runs the range from mild to increasingly severe levels.
What causes back pain?
There are few common causes of lower back pain are strain and problems with back structures.
- Strain: Strained ligaments and muscles often cause back pain. Strain usually happens with the improper lifting of heavy objects and sudden awkward movements.
- Structural problems: Backs, spines are the interlocking bones stacked on a top of one another, which make up the backbone.
- Degeneration Narrowing of the spinal canal, or spinal stenosis.
- Displacement of one vertebral body onto another, called degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Postural back pain caused by wrong mechanics or prolong sitting.
Diagnosis of the problem
If there is any reason to suspect that any particular condition is causing your back pain, your physiotherapist initially will assess you through a clinical examination, if in case needed he might order one or more tests like
- Blood tests
- Bone scan
- MRI or CT scans
If you are severely suffering from the problem, then Low back pain treatment in Noida comes along with lots of benefits and facilities.
Treatments to consider
Joint Efforts physiotherapy Clinic offers an absolutely best diagnosis to the patients. A low back pain clinic in Noida closely examine their patients, and they even plan customoised rehabilitation sessions as well. We provide treatment for relieving pain, with the help of various electro therapeutic machines. We have professional and experienced physiotherapists, and they provide adequate therapy, medical aid and prescribe exercises to relieve the patient from pain.
To get the fair idea about what the patient is actually going through, our diagnosis experts require conducting the prolonged and systematic diagnosis process. We reassure our patients to conduct physical exercises for the soft tissue mobilization, posture training as well as balance exercises to acclimatize your lower back and turn you healthy.