Home physiotherapy is one of the main specialities of joint efforts physiotherapy clinic. It provides direct/ indirect supports to many multi super speciality hospitals and clinics. Home physiotherapy provides home services to their patients at their home. People can locate us who find it difficult to go to any physiotherapy or rehabilitation centre to attend practice.
Please call us for an appointment at 9811802992 for Delhi – NCR and parts of northern India to speak to a qualified physiotherapist to discuss that we can help you.
Our core and periphery team of physiotherapists are dedicated professionals, who work with people of various illness and injuries, with consideration of past and present medical limitations and work to achieve functional goals necessary in everyday life activities, thereby improving quality of life and achieving independence.
Joint efforts physiotherapist specialise in treating post surgical and elderly population. This class of population has coexisting and difficult health issues. We timely provide them long physiotherapy sessions to deal with these issues.
Even a case of 10 years old history of stroke can improve. Its all about your will to improve. We have a way if you have a will. Don’t settle with any physical limitation. Your body deserves to strive the best. Your body is the best return if you invest best in it.
With a Moto of keeping you in motion; please call us for any physical limitation.
Home physiotherapy is available for
- Post surgical cases
- Reduced mobility and strength
- Fall risk assessment and precaution
- Loss of strength after hospitalisation
- Crutch walk training
- Musculoskeletal and spinal joint complaints
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports injuries
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neurological conditions
- Cardiac and pulmonary conditions
What to except in home physiotherapy
- a qualified and licensed physiotherapist
- Evidence based practise
- Doctor patient ration 1:1
- Focused attention of your physiotherapist
- A positive, encouraging and dedicated approach
- Respect and honesty
- Long appointments for older population to address special needs
- Cost effective treatment
- Low cost packages for ling term physiotherapy